Friday, October 2, 2009

Dedication

This past weekend, Saturday night to be exact, I was dedicated at church. My Uncle Greg asked Mommy, Daddy, and I to come forward and he prayed for us. He prayed that one day I would have a relationship with Jesus, when I'm old enough to understand, of course. I like it that he said it's actually as much of a dedication of parents as it is a dedication of babies (got me off the hook a little). I love my parents, I love my church, I love my friends in the nursery, and I can't wait until the day when I begin a relationship with Jesus, I will love Him too! I am so happy and thankful for this special day in my life. I look forward to looking back on this monumental moment that I was able to share with my family. If you were there, thanks for sharing this moment with me. Better Run, Davis

No comments: