
I hope you had a wonderful Halloween. It was a great day for me! I started out the day just trying on my costume to make sure it fit well, and it did. This afternoon I went and visited my Mom-Mom's house and while I was there my cousin Seth and Grammy came in! My cousin Seth was a cool cowboy for Halloween. He really looked awesome! I had my picture made with him and Grammy and he left to go do a little trick-or-treating.
I went to the church and saw alot of my friends there including Pop-pop, Mrs. Sandra, Mrs. Pam, Steve, Amanda, Spencer, and Stephen James. After we left the church we all went to the Suleski's for a Halloween party with alot of the Overflo students. It was incredible! There was a cheerleader, 80's girl, a princess, a astronaut, a transformer, and a few more characters that I couldn't figure out! My Daddy was a Doctor, Mommy was a nurse, and I was the smallest fireman ever. Rachel and her family and friends had done an incredible job decorating and creating a really cool environment for a spooky Halloween night. Thanks to Rachel for inviting us. We had a great time!
Hope you had a great Halloween, and there will be more blogging to come this weekend. It is a extra busy few days for me and my fam.
Good Night,
Davis (aka, your family, friendly, firefighter)
No comments:
Post a Comment