Monday, October 26, 2009

Pizza vs. Squash

Today, alot of my good friends, the Overflo Students were out of school.  The good thing about them being out of school is my Daddy, Mommy, and I get to meet some of them for lunch sometimes whenever they don't have school.  So, today was pizza day and Pizza Hut it was.  Now, the BAD news is, I STILL HAD TO EAT YUCKY, YUCKY SQUASH!!!!!  You tell me if you think that is fare?  I really wanted some yummy pizza, but I didn't get any. . . this time

After my lunch outing, Mommy and I came home to get some things done since it was a busy Monday.  My gums are bothering me again and I did not let Mommy get a whole lot done, but I think she enjoys cuddling with me when I'm not feeling really well.  I rested a little while and after my dinner I got a second wind. 


I watched a little bit of one of my DVD's and when Daddy came home I laughed, and laughed, and laughed some more at him.  He's very funny!  After Mommy and Daddy had dinner we all went for a little ride to end the evening. 


Have a great night,
Davis

No comments: