I had a very busy weekend this past weekend. Biketoberfest on Friday, church on Saturday, church on Sunday morning, and then a visit to Mom-mom's house on Sunday night, wwwwhhhhheeeewww! That was alot for this little boy to handle, but I hung in there! When I have a few days that are this busy, I usually just pass out asleep every time I'm put in my car seat. So this was me after church on Sunday. . .
I slept really good for a little while. I had a great weekend and the hi-lite was definitely getting to meet my Aunt Chris and Aunt Carol for the first time. They are alot of fun and we had a great time hangin' out Sunday and Monday night. It was awesome to meet them and I look forward to seeing them before they head back to Delaware on Friday.
Well there's a little bit of info about my weekend. I hope you had a great weekend and hope you have even better week.
So long. . . for now,
Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment