Friday, October 30, 2009

Favorite Hang Out

Just recently I've figured a few things out.  I believe these things are very crucial to me being able to navigate to and through every area of my house.  Now, I can't crawl just yet, but I can get wherever I wanna go by rolling and maneuvering myself there.  Up until now I have spent most of my time either in my room on the floor, changing table, or in the crib; or in the living area on the floor with my toys.  I've always stayed on the big rug UNTIL NOW!!  I'm a mover and a shaker!  I love moving my big, bad self right over on the wood floor.  The cool thing about the hard surface is when you hit it, it actually makes a loud noise. . . I love that!  Needless to say, my favorite place to be is on the small area of wood floor between the rug and the wall.  Look at this picture (you can play where's Waldo Davis, and find me). 

So, here's the deal. . . if you ever get bored, or even tired of playing in the same ole' area of your house. . . promise me you'll find a hard surface and lay on your tummy and hit away at the floor.  Look how much fun I have doing it! 

I'm pretty sure you will have a blast as well!  Oh, by the way, if you decide to do this please take pictures and show me, I'd love to see you! 

Have a wonderful weekend, and a Happy Halloween to You!
Davis

No comments: