Friday, October 16, 2009

TGIF

Fridays are fun around my house because it's my daddy's day off! So, we do a lot of chillaxin' (one of my new words). Today started out like this after a full 10 hours of straight sleepin'...Just me watching some Sesame Street!
Then we decided to get ready for a day in Daytona! We ran some errands and then went to Biketoberfest @ the Daytona Speedway. It was crazy. There were so many loud bikes. The cool thing was, my ride was the best there.... my Graco stroller! I didn't take the camera so no photo opps.
We then came home and been hanging out in our pj's since right after the homemade lasagna my mommy made! Now I was really tired because I only took an hour nap today, but I just got my second wind after my bottle. Not sure if my mommy put some Powerade in it, but I feel good. Can you tell?...
No hurry for bed with this kind of loving...
Well, they are saying that I need to get off the computer. Guess they need to check their facebooks! I don't need one of them things 'cause everyone of my friends visit me right here! BTW, thanks for always checking my blog!
In My PJ's,
Davis Anderson

No comments: