It's Sunday late afternoon, and I just finished napping! And I needed it! The last 72 hours have been very busy with doctor visits, a shot, a family dinner, friends stopping by, and hanging out with my mom and dad.
Friday was my first appointment with my pediatrician. He was a really nice guy who said I was growing very healthy. Matter of fact, at 8 days old, I am 1/2 ounce more than my birth weight. That usually doesn't happen until 2 weeks old....thanks mom! I was so good that my parents took me down the hall to see our friend Doctor Steve. He's a family friend who is a general surgeon. It was fun meeting him for the first time. His staff was really cool too.
Here's me and my pretty mommy waiting for the doctor to come in...

And I was wide awake and ready...

Then after McDonald's for a late breakfast, i headed home to get ready for a big night with family. All my grandparents (Grandaddy & Grandma Asby and Pop-pop & Grammy), my Aunt Denise & Uncle Greg and my cousin Seth came over for dinner and dessert. That was fun but I pretty much slept the whole time!
Here's Grammy...and I am asleep

Here's Pop-pop...and I am asleep

Now Saturday was fun! My dad had some friends stop by that are from Delaware. They are the Duke's. And they have a 4 month old daughter Anna and a 3 year old daughter and 4 year old son. So our house was full of kids. It was fun...but I slept just about the whole time!
Then it was Sunday and it was a tough morning! My grandparents (Grandma & Grandaddy) had to head back to NC! I cried! Grandma, thanks for all your help over the last 10 days! Come back soon.
Now it is Sunday, and it's nap time! I'm getting comfortable...

It was busy! But I loved seeing everyone! Tomorrow, it is off to see my mommy's doctor. He's the one who brought me into this world just 10 days ago!
Well, I gotta run. Dinner is near.
Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment