My final photo at the hospital
This was where I was born.
In Daytona Beach....and yes, it was Spring Break Week (and 85 degrees).
Me and my beautiful mom as we head home!
Me and my parents in the car
I'm all set and ready to go!
Then we had a house call from the doctor! Actually it was my friends Ethan and Aubrey along with their daddy, Pastor Derek. Ethan was in full doctor gear. And his sister was his nurse. My future children's director, Mrs. Heather took the photo. I was glad the Overton's came over! And Ethan said I was in good shape.
Then we got a call from cool cousin Seth and he asked if he could swing by tonight. So he and his parents, my Uncle Greg and Aunt Denise stopped by for a quick visit. He snuggled with me for a few minutes! Seth and I are going to hang out some more real soon.
Well, I need to get my poopy diaper changed and then it's supper time! After that, I'll be chilling out with my Grandma (from NC), and my mom & dad as we watch Celebrity Apprentice at 10pm.
Hanging out at home,
Davis


2 comments:
Davis, you look so big in your cousin Seth's arms! And you look just like your mom.
So sweet!
Post a Comment