Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Was Out and About Today

I was tired of being inside for the last few days so I asked my mom if I could go see Dad at work today. We loaded up the car (me, mom, and grandma) and we went to Parkview! Got to see my dad's office and my church where I'll jam for Jesus. I met all the staff and they seemed pretty cool. I think I was passed around like I was an offering plate (except they didn't give me any money). After that, we went shopping for a little while. I slept most of the time...okay all the time. Then it was home and chilling time. Pop-pop stopped by around dinner time then it was time to kick back for the evening. Here's a few photos from the past 24 hours... Me chillin' in the crib! And yes, another photo with my eyes open! And feeling good after a diaper change..thanks Grandma! Hanging out in my swing although I couldn't swing cause my head wouldn't stay put. I did sleep good though! Feeling well rested! It is now getting late so I am gonna eat a late night snack and then get a bath! Talk to you soon... Loving Life, Davis

2 comments:

angela said...

Davis, just so you know you have an awesome mom! I can't believe she is getting out so soon. Make sure you tell her that is just the best.

Crystal Joy said...

My little cousin is absolutely adorable.