Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Church and More

It was Sunday morning and me & my mom headed to my first church service at Parkview, where my daddy is the student pastor and my Uncle Greg is the lead pastor. We had a great morning. Mommy got us both ready and we headed that way... Sorry this was fuzzy...daddy was in a hurry! Notice the wall behind my mommy! Daddy already has photos of me all over his wall! Then my daddy grabbed me and took me up on the stage at the end of the service. That was fun. Everybody clapped as Uncle Greg introduced me! It was great to meet so many people! I have lots of friends! Here's my proud papa... Then it was home to get a good nap! I am sleeping really good, but still need those power naps!
Nothing better than a Sunday afternoon nap. All three of us took one! And still in our church clothes.
And here's a funny photo that my daddy caught on camera.
Notice me using my own hand to prop myself up! I am getting bigger and smarter. I figured I would give my neck a rest and just used the hand. Now if I could just figure out how to use my hand to put my pacifer back in my mouth when it falls out in the middle of the night. Oh well, that's what mommies are for!
Well, I hope you are doing good! We are...just a little fussy today. My tum-tum's been hurting a little. Hopefully, I will be better in the morning!
Oh yeah, I wanted to give a shout out to the ladies who been fixing me and my parents some din-din. Thanks Ms. Rochelle, Ms. Candy, and Ms. Xenia. It was very good each night!
Talk to you soon, Davis

No comments: