Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Thrills

I am one week old today! It is hard to believee that time is flying by so fast. And I am getting bigger and stronger everyday. I am sleeping good about 22 hours a day however I like to be up from 12midnight till around 2am. My parents are trying to change that. We'll see! To celebrate by 1 week old birthday, me, my mom, and Grandma Asby went to Walgreens to get my photos developed and then we swung by Subway to get a sub, not for me though.
I'm usually asleep, but this is my new way. One eye open and one closed. Kinda like a dolphin. Did you know that's how they actually sleep? Yep, they do that to keep an eye on their enemies. They shut down the one whole side including eyes and brain. And keep the other side wide open. Pretty neat huh? Yep, I'm smart! Actually, here's a moment when I was awake playing with my daddy!
And back to sleep..and look what I discovered!
And being loved by grandma...
Well, it is bedtime! Gotta an early morning. My first doctor's appointment at 9am. I'll let you know how it goes...
Niteee Nite,
Davis

1 comment:

Crystal Joy said...

Davis, You are so adorable in your pictures with Grandma Asby. She's a nut. I bet you two had a ton of fun together.