Tuesday was my mommy's doctor appointment with the doctor who delivered me. We got dressed and rushed to Daytona with my dad. Found out on the way that the doctor may not be there because he had to do an emergency c-section (sounds familiar). But he waited for us because I think he wanted to see me! The visit went great...doc said me and mommy are doing great!
We then headed to our first dining out experience as a new family. I decided that Chili's was the place for us. My parents couldn't decide so I did!
My dad was thrilled at my choice...

And so was my mom...

Well, I liked it too....I slept great there!
Actually, it was a great family event because it was our first night out at a restaurant and Chili's was also where my mommy and daddy went on their first date together just 4 years ago!
Well, gotta run. Bath time for me and then another nap. I am tired!
Bye-bye,
Davis
2 comments:
I can't believe your first date was 4 years ago; everything seems like so much longer ago.
LOL!! Seeing these pictures of both of you with Davis at Chili's reminds me of when Jay and I took Michael to Bennigan's. He was about the same age. We propped him up on the table in his car seat and the waitress came over to get our order and asked us if we wanted a kid's menu. We didn't know what to say. Anyway, I'm glad to see you're out and about so soon Laura. You look great and the baby is beautiful.
Post a Comment