Sorry for the delay in blogging! Our week has been crazy at the Peters house. Starting on Tuesday, I have developed some stomach issues that have caused me much pain! I have really been upset on numerous occasions in the meantime. But, I am now doing better. My mommy switched formulas per the doctor. I still am not 100% but at least I am not up all night like I was Wednesday night. That was rough!
I did sleep really good last night and it has been a good day today (besides about 30 minutes earlier tonight). The gas pains are the worst. But once I get the old formula out of me, I think I will be fine.
So I don't have a ton of photos because most of the time I have been sleeping or eating (or crying).
But here is a quiet moment...
My dad and his flashing camera...we don't get along (with the camera that is)
And here's a photo when mommy and me were trying to get ready to go out on a family date on Friday. We didn't end up where we were supposed to because I wasn't feeling good. However, we did go to dinner and my daddy's favorite store, Lowe's. Oh yeah, I got to ride in my new set of wheels. It was awesome. My stroller is the bomb! Rides like a Lexus!
And then today, I got my first ever Easter card from Aunt Lisa and Uncle Chris...I loved what they wrote me...
Thanks Aunt Lisa and Uncle Chris for the gifts too! You're spoiling me and I am loving every minute of it!
Well, gotta watch some NCAA tonight. My mommy says, "Go Heels!"
Heading to church in the morning...daddy is preaching,
Davis Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment