Well, today me and my Mom were very busy. We were in a shopping mood, and hit almost every store in Palm Coast, or at least it felt like we did. The hi-lite of my morning was taking lunch to my Dad at work. I knew he had a very busy day and would like to see me since he would be at work until later tonight.
After our busy morning, Mom and I came home and I ate and then Mom let me swing. When I was just a couple of weeks old I wasn't really into the swing, but now I'm loving it. I actually took a little nap in the swing today. It's hard to stay awake because it plays nice music, and just relaxes me.

After swinging Mom and I went for a ride in my stroller . . . well Mom didn't ride . . . she walked. I love looking around when I'm riding in my little cruiser, and I usually fall asleep, but not today.

I was so worn out from my busy day that I crashed on the bed. So, that's enough about my day. I hope you had a good one and I'll talk to you all later.
1 comment:
hi it's ally and he's sooooo cute! from the picture he looks so tiny!
Post a Comment