On Friday, I switched to some new formula and I feel like a million bucks again! Now I am back to sleeping well and enjoying life! So we have been keeping busy going to and fro.
On Sunday, me and mommy headed to church to hear my daddy preach....
My mommy looks beautiful, doesn't she?

And of course...I'm sleeping

And here's the whole Peters family....kinda cheesy with my dad holding the camera...

It was time for a Sunday afternoon nap as soon as we got home...

But now I am ready to eat...awake bigtime!

Then it was Monday. We went with Uncle Greg, Aunt Denise, and Seth to dinner in Daytona. It was a fun night, but I was wore out after we got home...

Then last night, we had a first...my first ride on my swing. I lasted about an hour, and it was fun. I did get a little fussy after a short time because it was dinner time.

Now it is Tuesday! We've were busy today. Went and saw daddy, did a quick shopping trip, and now we're home! Fun evening with the fam at the parental unit!
I'm out,
Davis Anderson Peters
No comments:
Post a Comment