Saturday, April 18, 2009
Loooooong Roadtrip
After Easter weekend my parents got this crazy idea to take me on my first roadtrip. So, wouldn't you think they would break me in with a short little jaunt, but no, it was a 9 hour trip. I made sure they stopped every few hours so I could get out of my special seat, stretch my legs, go to the restroom; I mean, get my diaper changed, and get a little milk in my system.
Me and my cousin Tim were able to meet and hang out. One day he will hopefully teach me to play the guitar. . . if I can stay awake long enough.
It was a great trip! I was able to meet some of my family that I had not met. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandmas and Grandads, and Great Grandmas and Grandads all came to see me. It was a busy week, but it was sure great to see everyone. I look forward to them visiting me soon! I better go, I have to eat dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh yea! It was great meeting you finally Davis!! You are such a good lokking little man. Oh and by the looks of those fingers and toes you should be a great guitar player one day!!!
Post a Comment