Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My First Easter Celebration

The Easter weekend has now come to an end. And let me tell you, it was super busy! My church, Parkview had like 42 services for Easter..okay, it was only 5 of them. Me and my mom made it to several of them which was cool because I had numerous Easter outfits! You'll see... Here's my first Easter gift... an Easter bib (thanks Aunt Lisa and Uncle Chris)... Here's outfit #1 for our Saturday service... My daddy says I looked like a little man! And yes, my dad and I wore the same pants...sears suckers...is that how you spell it? Remember, I haven't been to school yet... Just a closer look at me as I got a closer look at my dad... Then we were up bright and early for Easter morning...back to Parkview in outfit #2... Aren't we just the perfect family? Here's me and my beautiful mommy...she looked great... And so did I...might I add... Here's my Uncle Greg and Aunt Denise after the last Parkview Easter service....over 1300 in attendance and 12 trusted Christ! Not sure why my uncle was wearing a tie...he never does...oh yeah, it was Easter! Then after the services, I was part of my first Peters' family tradition on Easter. Dinner at Grammy and Pop-Pop's house while watching my favorite, the Masters Golf Tournament! Here's my cousin Seth changing one of my diapers. I heard him ask my mommy if I could eat some chocolate with him! Maybe next year! And here I am with my great grandmother, we call her Mom-Mom. So many names for a little boy to remember. Well, I hope you had a great Easter! I did! We love each one of you...
Happy Easter,
Davis, Mommy, and Daddy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw it looks like you have a great first easter. Ummm I didn't see where you had a visit from the easter bunny...Did mom and dad not inform the bunny of his duties?

davis anderson peters said...

I think the Easter Bunny came to his grandparents and not his house. . . HA, HA!!

davis anderson peters said...

oops, I meant the Easter bunny came to MY grandparents!!

davis anderson peters said...

I think the Easter Bunny came to his grandparents and not his house. . . HA, HA!!