Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Things I Love

Though I have only been on this earth for about five weeks, I already have a short list of things I love. My Mom and Dad have introduced me to tons of people and experiences already, and I have been soaking it all in. Things are so much brighter, louder, and more lively out here than in the dark place I was for the first nine months (ask my Mommy about that). Though my list is not all inclusive, these things stand out for now. So. . . here goes: 1- I love EATING, and that's why I weigh over twelve pounds. 2- I love SLEEPING, and my Mommy is glad because she likes sleeping too. 3- I love it when my DADDY kisses me right in the kisser!! 4- I love how when I go to church there is always some WONDERFUL PEOPLE there to welcome me, and I have enjoyed meeting them all. 5- I love my FAMILY, particularly my Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles, and all of my Cousins. 6- I love it when my MOMMY gets all the sugar around my neck. 7- I love going for rides in my STROLLER. 8- I love TARGET because . . . well my parents and I spend alot of time there. 9- I love all OVERFLO students. Though I have not seen them alot, my Daddy says they are the best. 10- Lastly, I just love LIFE!! Wow, there is so much more but I will stop there for now. Hope everyone has a great week, and maybe I will see you soon. Davis

No comments: