Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Delivery Doctor and Me

On Friday, my mommy had a 6 week check up with my birth doctor. Of course, all has been well with me, but he needed to make sure my mommy was back to full health after bringing me into this world. I probably could have saved us a trip to Daytona because my mommy is perfect! But oh well, we headed that way.

Dr. John White has delivered over 2,000 babies but I think I was his favorite of all time! He said I look great! Oh yeah, he said my mommy is doing well too!

I stayed awake the whole time at his office! I was curious of what he looked like since I was asleep the last time I saw him. My mommy and daddy really like him and now I see why. Wanna know something cool about Dr. White? He delivered John Travolta's children. Pretty cool huh? Well, gotta eat! Check back in the next day or two because my mommy is turning 30 tomorrow. Dad and I just got back from shopping! Nite, Davis

No comments: